Five Botox applications you didn’t know
Botox is originally known to reduce wrinkles however, it has a lot of other beneficial uses. Read on to find out:
1. Treat acne - Can’t believe it??? It’s true! The injections are known to reduce both muscle constriction and oil production. The most effective and common area for using Botox to curb oil production is the forehead.
2. A cool nose job - When you attain maturity, your nose can begin to sag and give a drooping face look. Botox can help by lifting the nose and taking off years in about ten minutes. For this type of treatment, a doctor can inject Botox at the base of the nose (between the nostrils), which can release the depressor muscle that pulls the nose downward, making the whole face appear more lifted.
3. Scale your jawline and chin - The habit of grinding teeth creates a depression in the teeth and can make your jawline wider over time. Dermatologists can inject Botox into the area, which shrinks the muscle and narrows the jawline. The results last for almost a year and can also have other positive effects, like making your cheeks appear more lifted and relieving the pain and soreness that can result from teeth grinding.
4. Tighten jowls - If your jawline has become less defined, a little Botox along the muscles of the jawbone can pull the skin up for a crisp, defined effect.
5. Make your lips fuller - Fillers aren't the only way to give voluminous youthful-looking lips. Dermatologists can also inject tiny drops of Botox to the lift the look and make them appear plumper. It's subtler than collagen injections, and because the technique requires less Botox than other areas of the face, it's also less expensive.
For Further Enquiries