How to buy Vaniqa online:
In order to buy Vaniqa Cream online in the UK you need a prescription. Our convenient online service allows you to obtain a prescription and order Vaniqa online without seeing a prescriber face-to-face.
1. Click the button 'Add to cart' and choose your preferred quantity to buy.
2. Fill in our brief assessment questionnaire online.
3. Our online prescriber will review your information and approve appropriate treatment.
About Vaniqa (Eflornithine) Cream:
What is Vaniqa Cream?
Vaniqa cream contains Eflornithine which inhibits an enzyme in the hair follicle. This enzyme is involved in the generation of the hair shaft and so by blocking it, Vaniqa slows the growth of the hair.
Who can use Vaniqa cream?
Vaniqa cream can be used by pre-menopausal and post-menopausal women aged 18 and over. It is indicated for patients who do not benefit from proprietary facial hair removers or oral contraceptives.
Who cannot use Vaniqa cream?
Pregnant or breast-feeding women should not use Vaniqa cream. Not for use in under 19 years. Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
How do I use Vaniqa Cream?
For use on the face and under the chin:
- Apply twice daily (at least 8 hours apart).
- Clean and dry the affected areas.
- A thin layer of cream should be applied and rubbed in thoroughly so no product is left visible.
- Wash hands thoroughly after using Vaniqa.
- Make-up can be worn after applying Vaniqa (Wait at least 5 minutes).
- Do not cleanse face for 4 hours after application.
- If you have shaved or used hair removal creams on the same area, wait 5 minutes before using Vaniqa cream.
- Vaniqa cream can be used for long term hair control.
How long does Vaniqa take to work?
Visible results will normally be seen within 6 to 8 weeks.
If no benefit is seen after 4 months then discontinue treatment.
What else can I do for unwanted facial hair?
Shaving removes facial hair but it can cause stubble and irritation.
Laser hair removal.
Combined oral contraceptives.
Is this medicine from the UK?
Touchwoodpharmacy.com sources all products from UK wholesalers and UK generics companies.
(includes delivery standard Royal Mail 24 hour signed for)
|Price on List & View||No|
|Directions||Apply a thin layer of cream and rub in thoroughly twice each day (at least 8 hours apart) unless otherwise advised by your prescriber.|
|Side Effects||Like all medications Vaniqa cream can cause side effects. Common side effects are mild stinging or burning sensation. The dosage can be reduced to once daily until the problem settles down. Mild acne is also reported as a side effect. Please see the electronic information leaflet for more details.|