How to buy Aldara Cream online in the UK:
In order to buy Aldara Cream online in the UK you need a prescription. Our convenient online service allows you to obtain a prescription and buy Aldara Cream online without seeing a prescriber face-to-face.
1. Click 'Add to cart' and select your preferred amount to buy.
2. Fill in our brief assessment questionnaire online.
3. Our online prescriber will review your information and approve appropriate treatment.
About Aldara Cream:
What is Aldara Cream?
Aladara cream contains an immune response modifier which mobilizes the bodies own immune system to destroy the viruses and so is effective in treating genital warts.
- can be used for more than one wart
- can be used for genital and external anal warts
- can be used for soft and hard warts
- does not get rid of HPV altogether but the warts are unlikely to reappear after treatment
- Can be used for up to 16 weeks (approximately 4 packs of 12 sachets)
How to use Aldara Cream:
External genital warts in adults: Aldara cream should be applied 3 times per week (eg Monday, Wednesday, and Friday; or Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday) just before normal sleeping hours, and should stay on the skin for 6 to 10 hours. After this period of time, Aldara cream should be washed off with mild soap and water. Treatment should continue until the clearance of visible genital or perianal warts, or for a maximum of 16 weeks per episode of warts.
- avoid getting the cream on normal or broken skin and open wounds.
- hands should be washed thoroughly before and after applying the cream.
- avoid unprotected sexual contact soon after application because of a possible irritant effect on the partner.
- latex condoms may be weakened if in contact with Aldara.
- response to treatment and adverse effects may be delayed by some weeks.
- inflammation may occur within a few applications of imiquimod (because the immune system has been stimulated rapidly).
- If this happens, stop applying the cream, allow the redness to subside, and then gradually reintroduce it once or twice a week.permanent hypopigmentation and hyperpigmentation may occur.
- avoid applying excessive amounts of the cream and to follow the instructions for application carefully. Excess cream or prolonged contact with the skin may result in a severe reaction at the application site.
Is this medicine from the UK?
Touchwoodpharmacy.com sources all products from UK wholesalers and UK generics companies.
|Aldara Cream Sachets 12||80|
|Aldara Cream Sachets 24||145|
|Price on List & View||75|
|Directions||Apply 3 times per week (eg Monday, Wednesday, and Friday; or Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday) just before normal sleeping hours, and should stay on the skin for 6 to 10 hours. After this period of time, Aldara cream should be washed off with mild soap and water. Treatment should continue until the clearance of visible genital or perianal warts, or for a maximum of 16 weeks per episode of warts unless otherwise advised by your prescriber.|
|Side Effects||The most common side effect with Aldara is a reaction at the site of application such as itching and pain. Please see the electronic information leaflet for more details.|