How to buy Podophyllotoxin, Warticon or Condyline solution online in the UK:
In order to buy Warticon or Condyline solution online in the UK you need a prescription. Our convenient online service allows you to obtain a prescription and buy Warticon solution online without seeing a prescriber face-to-face.
1. Click 'Add to cart' and choose your preferred treatment to buy.
2. Fill in our brief assessment questionnaire online.
3. Our online prescriber will review your information and approve appropriate treatment.
About Warticon/ Condylline/ podophyllotoxin:
What is Warticon and Condyline solution?
Warticon and Condyline contain podophyllotoxin which is a metaphase inhibitor and it exerts its action by inhibiting growth and invading the viral infected cells. They are used to treat single or clusters of small, soft genital warts on the male penis or the external female genital organs. Podophyllotoxin does not get rid of HPV, only the warts themselves. The warts can reappear after treatment.
How to use Warticon solution:
The affected area should be thoroughly washed with soap and water, and dried prior to application.
Warticon should be applied twice daily, morning and evening (every 12 hours) for 3 consecutive days. The treatment should then be withheld for the next 4 consecutive days.
Application to the surrounding normal tissue should be avoided.
If residual warts persist, this 3-day treatment may be repeated weekly until there is no visible wart tissue or for a total of 4 weeks of treatment.
Warticon solution should be applied to the warts with the applicator supplied with the solution.
Due to the flammable nature of Warticon solution, patients should avoid smoking or being near an open flame during application and immediately after use.
The solution should be allowed to dry before opposing skin surfaces are returned to their normal position.
How to use Condyline solution:
- Start the treatment in the morning.
- Before applying Condyline, wash the affected parts with soap and water and dry well.
- Dip the end of the plastic applicator stick, which has a hole in it, into the bottle, enough for the hole to be filled with solution.
- Apply this solution onto a wart and let it dry by itself. Cover all of your warts with solution in the same way, ensuring that you do not use more than 50 “dips”. (Only a small area or small number of warts should be treated at any one time).
- Firmly replace the top on the bottle and wash your hands.
- Steps above should be repeated 12 hours later on the same day, and then twice a day (once in the morning and once in the evening) for the next 2 days so that you have 6 treatments in 3 days. No more treatments should be used in the first week.
Extended treatment period:
- If your warts have not disappeared or improved after the one week treatment, your prescriber may advise you to repeat the series of 6 treatments in 3 days for a second time (starting on the same day of the week as when you first used Condyline). If necessary, this treatment programme may need to be repeated for a third, fourth and fifth week.
How to use Warticon Cream:
- Apply Warticon Cream twice a day, in the morning and evening (every 12 hours) for 3 days.
- Do not apply any cream for the next 4 days. This completes one treatment course.
- When you apply Warticon cream, after two or three days you may notice mild irritation of the areas treated. This shows that Warticon Cream is starting to work.
- However, Warticon cream can cause severe skin reactions. If this occurs, stop using Warticon Cream and seek medical attention.
- If you still have any warts remaining 7 days after you started using the cream, repeat the treatment course (twice a day for 3 days followed by 4 days where you do not use the cream).
- A maximum of 4 treatment courses may be applied.
- If any warts remain after 4 treatment courses consult your prescriber.
How to apply Warticon Cream:
- Wash the affected areas with soap and water. Dry the area gently with a clean towel.
- It may help you to view the area to be treated with a hand mirror.
- Using a fingertip, apply Warticon Cream to cover each wart. Use only enough cream to cover each wart.
- Rub the cream into the wart. Be careful not to get the cream onto healthy skin. If this happens, wash the cream off with soap and water.
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- Make sure you have screwed the lid back on tightly.
Is this medicine from the UK?
Touchwoodpharmacy.com sources all products from UK wholesalers and UK generics companies.
|Quantity||Warticon solution 3ml||Condyline solution 3.5ml||Warticon Cream 5g|
|1 (approx 1 month)||£34||£34||£37|
(includes delivery standard Royal Mail 24 hour signed for)
|Price on List & View||No|
|Directions||Apply as directed by your prescriber.|
|Side Effects||The most common side effects are local irritations which are usually mild and include burning, itching, pain and redness.|