How to order doxycycline capsules online
In order to buy Doxycycline 100mg capsules online in the UK you need a prescription. Our convenient online service allows you to obtain a prescription and order Doxycycline 100mg capsules online without having to see a prescriber face-to-face.
1. Click 'Add to cart' and choose your preferred treatment to buy.
2. Fill in our brief assessment questionnaire online.
3. Our online prescriber will review your information and approve appropriate treatment.
Doxycycline 100mg capsules is a malaria prevention medication available to buy in the UK on prescription. It is important to take doxycycline exactly as prescribed.
Using Doxycycline 100mg capsules to prevent malaria in adults:
- Take ONE capsule once every day.
- Start taking Doxycycline 100mg capsules 2 days before travelling to an area which has malaria. It will then be fully working when you enter the area.
- Take Doxycycline 100mg capsules with food (evening meal), with a glass of water and standing upright. (Not at the same time of day as indigestion remedies)
- Continue taking Doxycycline 100mg capsules every day during your stay.
- Continue taking Doxycycline 100mg capsules for another 4 weeks after your return to a malaria-free area.
Not suitable for children. Not suitable for use in pregnancy or while breast-feeding.
|37 (1 week in malaria zone)||£19.00|
|44 (2 weeks in malaria zone)||£24.00|
|51 (3 weeks in malaria zone)||£28.00|
|58 (4 weeks in malaria zone)||£30.00|
(includes delivery standard Royal Mail 24 hour signed for)
(Click 'add to cart' for prices for longer stays in the malaria zone)
|Price on List & View||No|
|Warnings||Stop taking doxycycline if you develop a headache with visual disturbances and source an alternative supply of malaria tablets.|
|Directions||Take ONE capsule every day starting 2 days before you enter the malaria zone and continue daily until four weeks after you leave the malaria zone.|
|Side Effects||Possible Side Effects of Doxycycline 100mg capsules Like all medicines, Doxycycline 100mg capsules can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Doxycycline can cause an exaggerated sunburn reaction (approx 3% of patients). It is recommended to minimize exposure to the sun by using high factor sunscreen, sun-hats and clothing and avoiding exposure where possible. If you get a photosensitive sunburn reaction it is recommended to discontinue treatment as soon as you can get an alternative supply of malaria prevention medication. Doxycycline can cause yeast infections. Another side effect of doxycycline is inflammation in the throat – to minimize the risk take with food, and plenty of water while standing upright. Please see the electronic information leaflet for more details|