How to buy Malarone and generic (Atovaquone-Proguanil) tablets online in the UK:
In order to buy Malarone (Atovaquone-Proguanil) online in the UK you need a prescription. Our convenient online service allows you to obtain a prescription and order Malarone (Atovaquone-Proguanil) medication online without seeing a prescriber face-to-face.
1. Click 'Add to cart' and choose your preferred treatment and quantity to buy.
2. Fill in our brief assessment questionnaire online.
3. Our online prescriber will review your information and approve appropriate treatment.
Malarone (Atovaquone-Proguanil) 250mg/100mg tablets is a malaria prevention medication available to buy in the UK online. It is very important to take Malarone exactly as prescribed.
Licensed for up to 28 days but considered safe for up to 1 year.
Not suitable for children. See Malarone (Atovaquone-Proguanil) Paediatric tablets
Not for use in pregnancy. Not for use in severe kidney impairment.
Using Malarone (Atovaquone-Proguanil) to prevent malaria in adults:
- Take ONE tablet every day
- Start taking Malarone (Atovaquone-Proguanil) 1 or 2 days before travelling to an area which has malaria. Malarone (Atovaquone-Proguanil) will then be fully working when you enter the area.
- Take Malarone (Atovaquone-Proguanil) with food (evening meal)
- Continue taking Malarone (Atovaquone-Proguanil) every day during your stay
- Continue taking Malarone (Atovaquone-Proguanil) for another 7 days after your return to a malaria-free area.
Is this medicine from the UK?
Touchwoodpharmacy.com sources all products from UK wholesalers and UK generics companies.
|Quantity tablets||Malarone tablets||Atovaquone-Proguanil tablets|
|15 (1 week in malaria zone)||£51||£42|
|22 (2 weeks in malaria zone)||£70||£53|
|29 (3 weeks in malaria zone)||£85||£64|
|36 (4 weeks in malaria zone)||£99||£75|
(includes delivery standard Royal Mail 24 hour signed for)
(Click 'add to cart' for prices for longer stays in the malaria zone)
|Price on List & View||No|
|Ingredients||Atovaquone 250mg and Proguanil 100mg|
|Side Effects||Possible Side Effects of Malarone (Atovaquone-Proguanil) Like all medicines, Malarone (Atovaquone-Proguanil) can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. These effects are normally mild to moderate in nature. Malarone can cause headache and stomach disturbances.|