How to order doxycycline online.
In order to buy Doxycycline 100mg capsules online in the UK you need a prescription. Our convenient online service allows you to obtain a prescription and order Doxycycline 100mg capsules online without having to see a prescriber face-to-face.
1. 'Add to cart' and choose your preferred treatment to buy.
2. Fill in our brief assessment questionnaire online.
3. Our online prescriber will review your information and approve appropriate treatment.
Doxycycline 100mg capsules is an antibiotic used to treat chlamydia infections on prescription. It is important to take doxycycline exactly as prescribed.
Using Doxycycline 100mg capsules to treat chlamydia in adults:
- Take ONE capsule twice daily for 7 days.
- Take Doxycycline 100mg capsules with food, with a glass of water and standing upright. (Not at the same time of day as indigestion remedies)
- It is extremely important you finish the course.
Not suitable for use in pregnancy or while breast-feeding.
|Price on List & View||19|
|Warnings||Stop taking doxycycline if you develop a headache with visual disturbances and source an alternative supply of malaria tablets.|
|Directions||Take ONE capsule every day starting 2 days before you enter the malaria zone and continue daily until four weeks after you leave the malaria zone.|
|Side Effects||Possible Side Effects of Doxycycline 100mg capsules Like all medicines, Doxycycline 100mg capsules can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Doxycycline can cause an exaggerated sunburn reaction (approx 3% of patients). It is recommended to minimize exposure to the sun by using high factor sunscreen, sun-hats and clothing and avoiding exposure where possible. If you get a photosensitive sunburn reaction it is recommended to discontinue treatment as soon as you can get an alternative supply of malaria prevention medication. Doxycycline can cause yeast infections. Another side effect of doxycycline is inflammation in the throat – to minimize the risk take with food, and plenty of water while standing upright. Please see the electronic information leaflet for more details|