Make your health your first priority (even when you travel)
Some international trips especially to developing countries and rural areas can impose higher health risks. The risk factors depend on a number of things including Many diseases that have been eradicated in the UK and other developed countries or have become rare in the United Kingdom, such as measles and polio, but are still prevalent/ common in other parts of the world.Some activities, such as attending crowded events, can increase the spread of infectious disease. No matter what your dream destination is you should plan getting vaccines done before you fly.
Junior £55 per dose
Adult £55 per dose
Junior £28 per dose
Adult £50 per dose
Hepatitis A+B combined
Junior Twinrix £60 per dose
Adult Twinrix £75 per dose
£89 per dose
£30 per dose.
Malaria Tablets Atovaquone/Proguanil Generic
Adult £2.50 per tab
Malaria Tablets Malarone Paediatric
Junior £1.50 per tab
Malaria Tablets Malarone Adult
Adult £3.50 per tab
Malaria Tablets Doxyxycline
£0.55 per capsule
Malaria Tablets Chloroquine
£0.65 per tab
Malaria Tablets Mefloquine
£4.20 per tab
£57 for two dose pack
£55 per dose
Menveo or Nimenrix £55 per dose
Tick borne encephalitis Normal course = 3 doses
Adult £65 per dose.
Paed £65 per dose
Diptheria,Tetanus, Polio booster
Please contact the branch for prices
Yellow Fever replacement Certificate
72 High Street Minster-in-Thanet Kent, CT12 4AD
Tel: 01843 821215
Monday - Tuesday 09:00 - 13:00 to 14:00 - 18:00
Thursday - Friday 09:00 - 13:00 to 14:00 - 18:00
Wednesday & Saturday 09:00 - 13:00
Plan your vaccination schedule in advance
Looking up to records and getting the right vaccines done will definitely need sometime. To complete the process flawlessly, you should approach a Travel vaccine Clinic in your vicinity. If you stay around Minster, East Kent or CT 12 areas, then Touchwood Travel Clinic is the right choice for you.
Discuss your health with our professionals when you begin to plan international travel.
- See your healthcare professional at least 4-6 weeks before any international travel. You may need this much time to complete a series of vaccines, and your body needs time to build up immunity. Find out vaccine recommendations and requirements for your travel destination.
- Ask about routine vaccines when you talk to your health care professional about travel. Make sure you are up to date on your all recommended vaccines, such as MMR vaccine, before you travel.
- Check if the country you are travelling to requires proof of yellow fever vaccine or any other vaccine.
General Tips to Travel Smart and Stay Fit
Vaccination is the first step toward staying healthy while travelling. Here are other important ways to avoid illness:
- Be careful before and after eating and drinking. Follow safe eating and drinking practices.
- Bugs (including mosquitoes, ticks, and some flies) can spread a number of diseases. Use insect repellent and learn to avoid Bug Bites.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Don't touch wild animals
Our Travel Clinic services extend to various locations like Ramsgate, East Kent, CT 11, CT 12 and Margate.